Canada 150 wall hanging

I recognize the geese since I just finished my "Homecoming" wall hanging (finally!). I love the completely different layout in this quilt, your friend did a great job. And your quilting is absolutely wonderful, I love the texture and movement it creates. The "V" is genius.

2 hours ago, Marie0722 said:

I recognize the geese since I just finished my "Homecoming" wall hanging (finally!). I love the completely different layout in this quilt, your friend did a great job. And your quilting is absolutely wonderful, I love the texture and movement it creates. The "V" is genius.

yes she  did the homecoming project also the geese were perfect for here project .Bernice

Terry

I like how you have some of the geese wings extending through your sideways V.  It gives real depth to the quilting.  Though I am a little confused...do I read Canada left to right or around the circle?  Either case wonderful job of quilting this impressive quilt.

Cagey

3 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Terry

I like how you have some of the geese wings extending through your sideways V.  It gives real depth to the quilting.  Though I am a little confused...do I read Canada left to right or around the circle?  Either case wonderful job of quilting this impressive quilt.

Cagey

Hi Cagey This was a customers quilt. This is what I had to work with. The wings had to extend into the V or the V  would have been wonky. it is hard to figure out the areas I wanted to divide on the circle.As for the lettering  yes she said to read starting on the top  and go around to the bottem.

Archived