SOLD Both machines are SOLD Ultimate 1 & Millie are SOLD

BOTH MACHINES HAVE BEEN SOLD.

I have been long arm quilting for 17 years. Now we are moving and I cannot take my machines with me. Both machines have been cleaned regularly.

SOLD SOLD SOLD.  I have a 2005 APQS Ultimate 1 that is a real workhorse. This machine has a 26" throat (approx. 18" of quilting/working space). It comes with a 14' table with batting storage underneath. Includes laser stylus, bobbin winder, bobbins, bobbin cases, needles, manual, pantos and oil, single stitch button, lower thread cutter, manual channel locks, canvas leaders, side clamps. The machine is currently set up. $5,500 (OBO). I am eager to sell. All reasonable offers will be considered.

SOLD SOLD SOLD. I also have an 2010 Millennium with Compuquilter. The compuquilter has changed my world. I love quilting with a computerized quilter. The flexibility for patterns is priceless. It comes with a 26" throat which allows approx. 18" working space and a 14' table. It includes laser stylus, bobbin winder, bobbins, bobbin cases, needles, manual, and oil, single stitch button, lower thread cutter, auto channel locks, canvas leaders, side clamps, fabric advance system, Over 400 patterns ready to use and the computer/monitor/keyboard. System also includes a battery backup. The machine is currently set up. $22,500 (OBO).  I am eager to sell. All reasonable offers will be considered.

The 3 pictures are of the Ultimate 1.

I live in Galion, Ohio. The machine is currently setup. Buyer is responsible for tear down, pick up, transportation, reassembly and all other associated costs.

For information, please call me at 419-545-2192 or email me at JLQuilting2@gmail.com

Thank you, Linda

IMG_5920.JPG

IMG_5921.JPG

IMG_5922.JPG

IMG_5916.JPG

IMG_5917.JPG

IMG_5918.JPG

IMG_5919.JPG

On 5/9/2017 at 8:46 AM, Linda Campbell said:

I have been long arm quilting for 17 years. Now we are moving and I cannot take my machines with me. Both machines have been cleaned regularly.

STILL AVAILABLE I have a 2005 APQS Ultimate 1 that is a real workhorse. This machine has a 26" throat (approx. 18" of quilting/working space). It comes with a 14' table with batting storage underneath. Includes laser stylus, bobbin winder, bobbins, bobbin cases, needles, manual, pantos and oil, single stitch button, lower thread cutter, manual channel locks, canvas leaders, side clamps. The machine is currently set up. $5,500 (OBO). I am eager to sell. All reasonable offers will be considered.

SOLD SOLD SOLD. I also have an 2010 Millennium with Compuquilter. The compuquilter has changed my world. I love quilting with a computerized quilter. The flexibility for patterns is priceless. It comes with a 26" throat which allows approx. 18" working space and a 14' table. It includes laser stylus, bobbin winder, bobbins, bobbin cases, needles, manual, and oil, single stitch button, lower thread cutter, auto channel locks, canvas leaders, side clamps, fabric advance system, Over 400 patterns ready to use and the computer/monitor/keyboard. System also includes a battery backup. The machine is currently set up. $22,500 (OBO).  I am eager to sell. All reasonable offers will be considered.

The 3 pictures are of the Ultimate 1.

I live in Galion, Ohio. The machine is currently setup. Buyer is responsible for tear down, pick up, transportation, reassembly and all other associated costs.

For information, please call me at 419-545-2192 or email me at JLQuilting2@gmail.com

Thank you, Linda

IMG_5920.JPG

IMG_5921.JPG

IMG_5922.JPG

IMG_5916.JPG

IMG_5917.JPG

IMG_5918.JPG

IMG_5919.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Archived