maggie99501

Cobbled Court Quilt series

7 posts in this topic

My all time favorite quilt themed fiction is Between Heaven and Texas by Marie Bostwick.   It is about the life of women and the quilting that happens along the way.   This book was very heart warming.  A great book club read. 

I like that series and several others of the Cozy Mystery variety with a quilting theme.

signaturedimage

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting next to you saying, 'Dang, that was fun'!

2017 Blissed Lenni and loving it!

I have been listening to the Cobbled Court series on audio in my car.   I have really enjoyed them (I think I am on book 4 or 5).   I figure if I can't be quilting at least I can enjoy listening about it!

Untitled-1.jpg.646c9046a53263f0410ba0684a9b799f.jpg

Yes. I havs read alll of her series. Such fun reads. She knows Texas ☺

Judy Day

Love My Georgia  (aka George)

The apqs dealer in dallas has a bookshelf where you just go pick out your books.  Her customers pass along a lot of their book. I love it. 

Judy Day

Love My Georgia  (aka George)

On May 14, 2017 at 9:27 AM, maggie99501 said:

My all time favorite quilt themed fiction is Between Heaven and Texas by Marie Bostwick.   It is about the life of women and the quilting that happens along the way.   This book was very heart warming.  A great book club read. 

I absolutely loved that series!!!  I hate when I get to the end of a series like that and there aren't anymore :(. I haven't found another as good...of course that is MHO :o). 

Kathy :)

2016 APQS Lenni

HQ Sweet Sixteen Sitdown

Janome 6600P