2nd Custom Quilt on IQ

Robin

Just finished my 2nd custom quilt using IQ.  I have had my IQ since July 2016 and have been doing panto's for the most part as that is what I do for customers.  This quilt is called Deck the Halls and it is designed by Claudia's Creations.  I did the redwork with Claudia's machine embroidery CD and I used my stash of Sentiments by Moda for the pieced blocks.  I did all of the quilting with IQ.  I learned so much that my head hurts!!  and I hope I can remember it all by the time I do my next custom quilt. 

Thanks for looking!

Robin in MT

Deck the Halls.jpg

Fireplace.jpg

flower.jpg

wagon.jpg

Thanks Cagey,

The wagon block picture was taken before the border was finished so the basting was still there.  I really didn't leave that in just so you know! 

It is really amazing what a person can do with IQ and I don't know why I waited so long to get it!  Well, yes I do, it's hard to put out that kind of money but I'm worth it!

Thanks guys,

I learned so much and I'm sure there's so much more to learn!  IQ can do just about anything it's just a matter of finding the right video or IQpedia booster or Yahoo forum post.  That's the only thing I struggle with.  I wish there was a good detailed manual that I could reference, but I understand that IQ evolves so fast it would be pretty difficult to keep it updated.  I am just loving my IQ and I don't know why I waited so long to add it, well I guess I do know...I had to pay off my machine first! 

Robin in MT

Archived