2015 HQ Avante 18 on 10 ft Studio Table *SOLD*

Business is building and I'm upgrading to a bigger machine. Must Sell! Located in Graham, WA. Purchased new in 2015. Meticulously maintained and in excellent condition. Just had annual service. 7 1/2 years transferable warranty remaining. 18" Throat. Table is set up at 10' but can also be 8', or easily modified to 12'. Comes with everything that comes in the box new as well as lots of extra bobbins, 2 dozen prewound bobbins, standalone bobbin winder and ruler base table. I have the shipping box for the head.

Some of the many features include: Front Power Switch, Easy-Set Tension, LED light ring, 2,200 Stitches per minute, Front and rear touchscreens on front and rear handlebars with controls, Quilting alarm and project timer, Consistent stitch quality from 4 to 22 stitches per inch, Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise, Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds, Four basting stitch options, Needle-stop position control, Stitch counters, Bobbin-use estimator with low-bobbin alarm, Front handlebars have menu-controlled lights (white LEDs plus four (4) UV LEDs) and a light ringaround the needle bar features white LED lights for maximum lighting, Integrated, adjustable laser light for pantographs, High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin. $8,995  Reduced to $7,500 **SOLD**

IMG_0579.JPG

IMG_0580.JPG

Tomm360 this is Quilt Girl about the shipping cost it will run about 1,200 dollars to ship to your location  / I will drop the price to 6,500 to help cover shipping.

If interested you can contact me / I will also provide pics and a video showing the machine in operation.

Best Regards,

Quilt Girl

• 2 weeks later...

There has been some confusion on this listing so I want to clear it up. The response from Quilt Girl on May 24 has nothing to do with this longarm. I don't know why she responded on my listing and I can't figure out how to remove it. 

This HQ Avante longarm is still available at $8495.00 and I am willing to help work out shipping. Recently I got a shipping quote for around $500 that would get it to the east coast.

Tomm360;

You could private message Quilt Girl and ask her to edit her post on this thread, deleting any and all comments about shipping and cost.  She probably was thinking she was replying to her post, and not yours.  Be sure to include the thread link; http://forum.apqs.com/index.php?/topic/41497-2015-hq-avante-on-10-ft-studio-table/ she she can go directly to the thread from your PM.  You only have to copy the address bar on your computer, or copy the link I provided to make things easier for your.  Best of luck getting it cleared up for your sale.

Cagey

• 2 weeks later...

Archived