T Row Studio

Collage quilt samples for Satellite Class

19 posts in this topic

Here are a few more Collage projects I just finished . I am teaching and have the opportunity to offer this technique through a satelite class hosted by Sharon Blackmore of Love Shack Quilts,  if you are interested here is the link ( https://www.loveshackquilts.ca/product-page/terry-s-collage-workshop-satellite ). I will give you preparation videos to be ready for the class on Sept 30th, Then she will video me though out the day with tips on how to get started, cutting tips, eye options, finishing your project to be able to hang it. I encourage to jump out of your box and create a one of a kind project. The videos will be live so you will be able to ask questions as I am being videoed. The videos stay on the facebook page so you will be able to go back and watch them over and over or watch at a later date if you are busy that day. Or if you are in the Airdrie Alberta area I would love to teach you in person. This is a fun and freeing process once you get going you can have a lot of fun. 

18716676_1382642405163251_1858515634_n.jpg?oh=e68e68000d61d090dfd513404fed9cc3&oe=59293561

Image may contain: plantImage may contain: plant and outdoor

No automatic alt text available.

Terry

What cute projects. I will check into this a bit farther. 

signaturedimage

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting next to you saying, 'Dang, that was fun'!

2017 Blissed Lenni and loving it!

I'm checking the website.  Love all of the quilts.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

Terry do you know the cost in US currency?  I'm guessing the C 45.00 is Canadian?

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

WOW Terry, these are amazing! I LOVE them ALL!  But, the tomato pin cushion is my favorite!!!

F55CA928B31BF9D50E35FB71F402EFB1.png Millennium/Circle Lord 402-450-8321 Designer of the 1/2" foot for Ult II's. 1sheributler@gmail.com

US Dollars would be $33.48, but no link to US dollars in purchase. Love that paypal is offered!!!!!!

F55CA928B31BF9D50E35FB71F402EFB1.png Millennium/Circle Lord 402-450-8321 Designer of the 1/2" foot for Ult II's. 1sheributler@gmail.com

On 5/26/2017 at 8:26 AM, Sheri Butler said:

US Dollars would be $33.48, but no link to US dollars in purchase. Love that paypal is offered!!!!!!

I made the pincushion smaller and like them better as a wall hanging.  You could check with the designer Laura Heine she has a shop in Montana called Fiberworks for the pattern or your local quilts shops might have them

Terry

Beautiful quilts Terry!! The Bear is my favorite! would look great in my man cave!

8EA3F8AB67CAE9B4618443BDC6588E06.pngsignature.png.1b0eddf5a8f9b785ff18723ff6665887.png

Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken.

APQS Discovery Sit Down Quilting Machine.

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Beautiful quilts Terry!! The Bear is my favorite! would look great in my man cave!

You could make this Liam .....collage is fun

Terry

Those are awesome! Love the squirrel especially. How big are these quilts?

Sharon Wall

Quilting with my ‘Mustang Sally’ (Blissed Freedom with QP)

3 hours ago, SWall said:

Those are awesome! Love the squirrel especially. How big are these quilts?

Sharon they are bigger than I like to make the giraff is about 50" tall the squirel is 60" in the pattern I shrunk mine to about 36" and the bear is about 20 long.

Terry

Terry:

Your quilts look outstanding.  I like how the blend of colors bring the design to life.  Now lets see a fox.

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

I love the expression on the squirrel's face......he's like "what?" :D

signaturedimage

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting next to you saying, 'Dang, that was fun'!

2017 Blissed Lenni and loving it!

12 hours ago, Cagey said:

Terry:

Your quilts look outstanding.  I like how the blend of colors bring the design to life.  Now lets see a fox.

Cagey

Here is a picture of a fox that was done by a student, named Dawn, that took my classNo automatic alt text available.

Terry

Terry;

You did a great job teaching, as she produced a nice looking fox.  Looking at the design, it appears that you thought them to cut out the different flowers in her case and placed it on a black background.  Is that how you did it?

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Terry;

You did a great job teaching, as she produced a nice looking fox.  Looking at the design, it appears that you thought them to cut out the different flowers in her case and placed it on a black background.  Is that how you did it?

Cagey

She wanted to have it outlined so I showed her how to put the black strips on the detail lines and collage between them to leave the line showing . You do not want to put onto a black background and add another layer over the entire piece.

Terry

Terry,  I love all of these quilts.  You have done a great job on them all .  The squirrel is a cutie pie, I also like the giraff. and the bear, Oh well, I just like them all.

E09E59CAF06403E058848257636B2E85.png