This is a customer quilt that I recently finished.  It has been delivered so I can share The top is about 40 years old. She loves vintage pieces.  The top is 74X90, with a lot of open space.  She didn't want any quilting on the face or arms but said do whatever I wanted with feathers and pebbles.  Had fun quilting this one.  All quilting is freehand on my Millie.  2 layers of batting, 80/20 on the bottom and wool on the top, SoFine thread. Sorry can only load one picture

DSCN1735.JPG

That is just stunning!!  The quilt itself is such a treasure, but your quilting just really makes it beautiful.  Love the feathers and pebbles together as you've done them.  Your artistry with the quilting choices and execution is inspirational.. Love it!

Oh my, how beautiful.  The qui!t is beautiful, but your choice of quilting on this quilt is what made this quilt so beautiful!.  I love how your feathers and pebbles look together.  You did a great job on this quilt.  Your customer choose the right quilter to quilt this quilt.  Thanks for sharing.

Archived