Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KarenH

Quilt Path-Help!

10 posts in this topic

Quilt Path arrived late last night, I must have been the last delivery  for the UPS driver!!!  Anyway we installed it this afternoon and I thought we did everything right.

But I keep getting the same error message, I have attached a picture of the message, not sure what to do!

Has anyone experienced this???

APQS is now closed for the weekend and I can't get a hold of anyone until Tuesday.

:(:(:(

Error Message Quilt Path.JPG

6CE1B7A7F42F008E71DFC4B5D4645266.png

2016 Blissed Millie!
"You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give".
Kahlil Gibran

I know nothing about Quilt Path but do work with computers for a living.   Did you try rebooting your tablet?  Make sure that all of your  cables are connected firmly, too.  Even if you think they are fine, check again!!!

All of the cables are connected we just checked everything! Still getting the same message!

Ugh!

2016 Blissed Millie!
"You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give".
Kahlil Gibran

Is the red switch on the carriage lit up?  That is the indicator that there is power to the QP "innards" in the carriage.  If that's NOT lit, turn it on.  If that isn't the problem, email me at info@apqsnw.com and I'll see what I can do for you!

We also need to get you on the QP Facebook group.  Find me on Facebook (Barbara Mayfield/Barbara Jeanne Potter), send me a Friend Request, and I'll get you added.  You can get QP help there most any time of night or day - there's someone (APQS, user, whoever) on there nearly all hours.  It's a much faster response than the Forums.

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1315 NW Mall Street, Suite 4

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Yes the red light is on, we have checked all the connections three times. I know the message means that Quilt Path and the carriage are not talking, but we don't know what else to check!

Thank you Barb for your help, I was hoping for some one who has experience with Quilt Path, to chime in!

I will email you and also send you a friend request.

2016 Blissed Millie!
Kahlil Gibran

We are up and connected!!! Thanks to David Adams for being so patient, he help me check all my connections and the last thing we did was reinstall the drivers and we are good to go!!

Thank you all for your help, and thank you Barb Mayfield for the FB Group invite, alot of great info there!

I'll let you know how I make out with rest!

2016 Blissed Millie!
Kahlil Gibran

Are you on the Quilt Path Face Book page?  It's a great resource. 

Heidi Patterson

APQS Blissed Millennium with Quilt Path

APQS Sales Rep - Educator - Authorized Service Rep

Boise, Idaho

208-861-5018 (cell)

Yes I am, and it has been great source of information and help!

2016 Blissed Millie!
Kahlil Gibran