Quilt Path-Help!

Quilt Path arrived late last night, I must have been the last delivery  for the UPS driver!!!  Anyway we installed it this afternoon and I thought we did everything right.

But I keep getting the same error message, I have attached a picture of the message, not sure what to do!

Has anyone experienced this???

APQS is now closed for the weekend and I can't get a hold of anyone until Tuesday.

:(:(:(

Error Message Quilt Path.JPG

Is the red switch on the carriage lit up?  That is the indicator that there is power to the QP "innards" in the carriage.  If that's NOT lit, turn it on.  If that isn't the problem, email me at info@apqsnw.com and I'll see what I can do for you!

We also need to get you on the QP Facebook group.  Find me on Facebook (Barbara Mayfield/Barbara Jeanne Potter), send me a Friend Request, and I'll get you added.  You can get QP help there most any time of night or day - there's someone (APQS, user, whoever) on there nearly all hours.  It's a much faster response than the Forums.

Yes the red light is on, we have checked all the connections three times. I know the message means that Quilt Path and the carriage are not talking, but we don't know what else to check!

Thank you Barb for your help, I was hoping for some one who has experience with Quilt Path, to chime in!

I will email you and also send you a friend request.

We are up and connected!!! Thanks to David Adams for being so patient, he help me check all my connections and the last thing we did was reinstall the drivers and we are good to go!!

Thank you all for your help, and thank you Barb Mayfield for the FB Group invite, alot of great info there!

I'll let you know how I make out with rest!

Archived