SOLD - APQS Ultimate 1 - For Sale Michigan - SOLD

APQS Ultimate 1 Quilting Machine For Sale – Michigan

Great Machine -This machine has a 26" throat (approx. 18" of quilting/working space). It comes with a 12' table with custom light bar, new M&M Wheels, and batting storage underneath.  Includes laser stylus, instruction manual, single stitch button, lower thread cutter, manual channel locks, canvas leaders with Red Snappers attached, side clamps, bobbin winder, bobbins, bobbin cases, needles. Extras included in purchase, Base Expander and Rulers.

Machine was used for personal use only.  In perfect condition. I have acquired another machine and just don’t have the room for two.

The machine is currently set up, and ready to test drive. $5,500 (OBO).  Shipping will be the responsibility of buyer.

I am eager to sell. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Please email me with any questions Rdwinter01@gmail.com.

Debbie

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

It does not have a stitch regulator, it sews beautiful, this was my first longarm and I have done fine without one.  I am located in Plymouth, MI.  I believe it is a 2002, I purchased it from a lady who had a stroke soon after she purchased the machine, she was never able to regain her strength enough to use it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived