TishMarshall

Machine Quilting Solutions

11 posts in this topic

I think this is a great book for those starting out in Longarm quilitng. It show's different ideas for the same quilt and gives step by step instructions on how to do it.

This book also gives you a few quilts to do.

Book is by:

C&T Publishing by Christine Maraccini

I have this book and I've read through it at least 3 times. I think it is EXTREMELY well done, and the pictures are so good. I hope to see more books like this.

Hugs,

Agree.

It is a fabulous book. I love how it shows you how to quilt the same quilt in 3 different ways, dragger, normal and custom. It really breaks it all down. And the patterns and ideas are wonderful.

Christine was a great mentor to me when I started Longarm quilting. She is a very generous person. She is considering a follow up book. Maybe your interest and appreciation is just what she needs!

order from Christine. www.christinecustomquilts.com

She'll earn a little money for her efforts. I don't know how many of you realize what it takes to write a book and how little the author is actually paid in the end. It is very minimal with a publisher. I know a lot of you will rightfully prefer Amazon as it is probably cheaper.