I'm so sad

Please give yourself a hug from me....loosing such a major part of the family is just heart rendering. Over the years we too have had them come and go, and each one has their special moments that make them stand out and in our hearts forever.

I am so sorry for your loss. Having to put your friend down is so very hard. I lost poor old Maude in December 2005 (21 yo) and Barney in June 2006 (20 yo) both due to kidney failure.

My vet told me that if cancer doesn\'t get them then their little kidneys give out.

You did the right thing. At some point we are keeping them around for us and not for their best interest no matter how badly we want to keep them.

My thoughts are with you.

Oh no! This is awful news, Myrna!

I remember your beautiful calico kitty Alley very well when I visited you last November. She was so adorable and cute. She was definitely a mama\'s girl! It was obvious to me that Alley was very loved and you always turned into doting mom/ blob of goo, and lovey dovey and all sweet on her whenever she was nearby. :) Lucky kitty she was to have you for her mom and she lived such a wonderful life in a beautiful home filled with so much love from you and Earl. Such a lucky kitty Alley is.

So, I know how broken hearted you must feel right now, and that you are missing her so much. But after while, you can sit back and feel glad instead of sad because you can remember her and know that her many years were filled with love and excellent care. That\'s all she ever wanted: to be loved and fed and cared for (oh yeah, and extremely spoiled, too) :) She got that and more.

Lots of love & hugs,

Shana

So sorry to hear this Myrna. I love my pets and I can understand what your feeling.

Your in all our thoughts.

God Bless Alley

Hugs Grammie Tammie

PS. Allie is my pit bulls name also. She was found in an alley.

Love her to pieces as well as my Bo and Rosco

Warm hugs - it is so hard and sad to lose one of our little "children". I have had to put 3 dogs down over the years and my heart breaks each time. Our babies are so sweet and so precious..............the light of our lives. My newest baby is 3 1/2 and I have my 4th shadow. How lucky I am to love each of my babies the same and differently. My heart is with you as you morn...........Always cherish the time you had................

Meg

Myrna;

My Heart goes out too you on your loss,,knowing how we get attach to our babies

Hope God will give you strength,,and always remember the happy time she brought you and your family...I know how you feel,,,

God Bless you

Wilma

DePriest

Archived