Homesteader 16" Machine For Sale

My 16" Homesteader Long Arm Quilting Machine is for sale. I am the original owner and have had it for about 1 and 1/2 years. It has only been gently used and has been well maintained. It came with tracking (in 3 pieces) to make a 10 foot frame, but I purchased an 8 foot continuous piece to make the operation smoother. All the tracking is included, so you could make the table as long as would fit in your room. The machine uses the large capacity size "M" bobbins. The conduit pipe for the rails is also included (cut to the 8 foot length). I have upgraded to a Millenium and no longer need the Homesteader. It would make a great starter machine for someone who wants to try longarming without spending a fortune. It is not stitch regulated. I am asking $2,900.00 and the buyer is responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. For more information on this machine, the manufacturer's website is:

www.thequiltingsolution.com

Feel free to email or call with questions. I am located near Kansas City, MO. (816)230-5781 mgtrautoxr@myturbonet.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived