WHERE'S THE ELEPHANTS

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember when ---it was ages, months ago that I was the 4th person for what was called the West Coast box when it was new and first started circulating.

I kick myself for not making copies of the list that was enclosed.:(

In any case I have never received what became known as box #2 or the East Coast box, even though I was told it was on the west coast for time about 5 months ago.

If anyone can let me know if I'm ever going to get the East coast box (by looking at the list)---I would appreciate knowing.....just for the sake of knowing.:) That would be great. Thanks

I did make a copy of the 2nd White Elephant list (I know Angie this isn't the one you're speaking of) but forgot to check and date next to my name on the original in the box. Connie, when you receive the box will you please check and date (10/18/2008) for me? Thank you,

Yes, Jolene ---it is the one I'm speaking of. The East coast box is at some point past through the Calif. Ore. Wash. area. I have heard it was coming my way---here in Calif. But, I have not ever seen it.

Do you see my name on the list?

I had the West Coast box ages ago and I forwarded it on...Just curious.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I could take 4 days to get to Gilroy....the box more than likely went through RENO and that is the postoffice hell on earth. It take 8 days to just get a letter across town, so getting it to Sacramento, may take a bit....once in Sac it sould sail to Gilroy.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived