WHERE'S THE ELEPHANTS

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, finally! I wonder how many miles it traveled and the journal must be very interesting. I think the story should go to a quilting magazine "story of the traveling quilter's treasures". Which box is this E to W or W to E and does anyone know where the second box is?

The critters (and box) are safe here in Eastern Washington. They've promised to help me set up my new show table tomorrow - they're "experienced," ya know!;)

Photos and further disclosures tomorrow, when I've had time to look through the goodies.....:P

Oh no. I forgot Barb is just full of mischief. Monkey, I am so sorry. But you did help me with MY table so you will be fine. Of course, the place I told Barb to meet was a huge mud pie but she took it in good humor!!! At least it wasn't snowing. Shana, it's too bad I couldn't get more in the box. I had a huge box of Valdani thread I gave to Barb to pass on to....well....someone. :P:P:P If I coulda put it in I woulda. But Linda would have killed me when she had to pay the shipping!!!!:):):):):):

Nancy

Archived