A new year's swap

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonnie, You over achiever!!! I don't even have my fabric washed yet. I know that you and I are taking the same class at MQX, I think I'm going to sit on the other side of the room so you don't show me up. LOL. Actually I have been so busy with other stuff at home that I haven't been able to give this swap a lot of thought. I plan on starting mine after the kid's winter school break.

Dianne

That has got to be the first time ANYONE has ever called me an over achiever..... I'm so the opposite that its not funny...I have the crown of procrastination so for me to get this even close to done this fast is so funny. I just didn't want it to be on my back and I had 52 other blocks that I needed to get ready for an exchange with some Aussie friends that I just did them all at the same time..... YEAH me.

And you Missy DB...your plate has been a WHOLE lot full lately....so I wouldn't even worry about it....and you can't sit on the other side of the room, I will find you and I will get you into a corner so there....sit with me or I sit on you....:P:P:P Have A GREAT DAY.!!!!!

Archived