What comes with a new Millie?

I am in the process of bringing two babies home! I am almost 10 weeks along with our first little one and in the process or ordering a Millie! I have put down my deposit, but not seen the specifics on the small details. I know it comes with some needles, thread, bobbins, patters....but anyone have an idea of how many needles or which patterns? I am just so excited! If my little jelly bean wasn't making me feel so crummy, I might actually do a cart wheel!

Amy

You need to contact your APQS representative in with this question. They can answer all your questions in person. This is the reason to buy from your local Representative. To answer a few of you questions you will receive an assortment of thread and pantographs that vary with each machine. You will get one package of 10 needles and extra bobbins from APQS. If you purchased from your local Rep they may have a welcome package that includes extra items from them. (We provide a start up kit that has many useful items and spares.)

John

I have a FANTASTIC rep that I am working with. I placed my deposit over the phone to get the quilt show special (the show is out of town and I could not attend). She will be back in town in a couple of days and will give me all of the little specifics. I just did not take the time to ask her about the smaller accessories and was anxious, so I figured I would throw the question out there. I sure did not want to give the impression that my rep was falling down on the job (smile). You know how excited us new kids get! Thanks for the information.

Amy

That's OK Amy!!!! We all get so excited!!! We other reps just don't want to step on your reps toes!!! We're all glad to answer questions if your rep isn't available. John's right with his list of included items. I did notice that my customer didn't get pins, either corsage pis or T pins to pin the quilt onto the rollers. Sooo if your rep doesn't get those for you, you have an excuse to go shopping!!! It's great to have Mille to keep you occupied while waiting for your other baby. You have been blessed twice!!!!! Best wishes to you.

Well I bought a millie in July (which was a little premature as I STILL do not have my shop finished), and I got a small spool of Lava thread, a varigated thread, a spool of off white So fine (I think, I am not at home), 6 pre-wound bobbins of orange polyester thread, 3or 4 light blue prewound bobbin thread, 2 panto graph patterns, 10 refillable bobbins. I think that was all. Hope that helps!

Wow Barb that sounds intriging! I can hardly wait. They actually started drywalling yesterday. Unfortunately there is still taping, painting, shooting insulation into ceiling, and staining /clear coating the floors. I can hardly wait till moving day.

Also I wont be able to make it to the local longarm group Sat. It is our annual family meat cutting and wrapping day. My dad raises "organic" beef for us. And you do not mess with this day. It doesn't matter that I am a grandmother, you still do not tell Dad NO!

Archived