Factory serviced machines

Hi,

Last time I checked there were some Ultimate II and Discovery machines available too. If you do not have a local rep, any rep will help you to find out what's available certified used from the factory. Call or email any of us anytime for help if you can't find a local rep. We'll help locate a machine that is just right for you! Production was stopped on the Discovery and Freedom machines this past August '08...I'd have to check on the Ultimate I and II's.

Thank you SO MUCH to those who replied or sent me separate emails! At this time I am not in the position to buy but was curious if these older machines are available and get an idea of a price range. I loved the Lenni and would be doing handsprings if I had one, but a used older machine may be the best bet for me and my situation. It was great hearing that these are available and that many of you own and love them.

In the meantime, I'll keep reading the forums and work at improving my skills with my little Hinterberg frame. I'm hoping next year will be my year with APQS.

Even though I live in a different state now, I'm still an Iowa girl at heart...gotta support an Iowa company! ;)

Archived