MQS Registration Packet arrived today!

Sheri Butler

I wouldn't miss it for the world! Already have room reservations at the Chase Suites (thank you, Nancy Jo!). Haven't booked my air yet, but as soon as I see the class schedule for real, I'm on it - assuming Southwest's schedule goes out that far......:(

My advice to all (well, not all, 'cause then there'd be too many of us....) - come a day or so early and help set up the APQS machines for the classrooms/demos. What a wonderful way to get to know ALL the APQS machines - and meet the likes of Marky Mark, Karen McT, Sue Patten and others, up close and personal!

Sooo, SheriB, whose name was on your packet? Did you get mine? Huh, huh, huh? Don't know what I'm talking about? I checked the IMQA website and found the following message:

"The catalogues were mailed from the printer and an error was made in how they were sorted. All catalogues were sent with a name NOT associated with the address."

It will be veeeerrry interesting to see whose name matches up with whose addresses.....:P

But I still don't have one......:(

I don't remember from last year (my first) - do they post class listing online as well as in the printed catalogues? I can't find anything on the website.

Sheri, wouldn't miss it for anything that I can help! My GD is graduating high school on May 18th down near New Orleans. I've already got plans on how soon to leave MQS and how long it'll take to get down to NO! :P But I'm definitely not missing MQS! So far, Tracye Q and maybe Grammie Tammie will be going with me. Waiting for my catalogue is the only time I volunteer to go get the mail! :D

Looking over the catalogue will be like a kid going thru the Sears Christmas catalogue! lol

Barb, Barb & Renea,

Oh goodie! Also glad to know Grammie Tammy and Tracye will be there too!

Shana and I were on the phone last night for like 2 hrs (or close to it..)

We're gonna share a room at the Sheraton. Dont know what day we will arrive as of yet, Shana needs to see the registration book, before she decides.

I'm hoping she'll fly to NEBRASKA and she can ride w/me down t o K.C.

Gonna be wayyyy too much fun AGAIN.

Ya know, last year, I was there for 3 days and I lost my voice on the 3rd day, for 2 weeks! LMBO!

Barb M...

ok girl...you're RIGHT! I have the name Jeannie Butters on my book, but, obviously, with my address.

Where are you all going to stay????

So.....who wants me to fax you copies? LOL!!!!

I got my book today!!! YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I don't know where Sue and I are staying yet but I am making the reservations this week end.........I hope. At least I am starting tonight to look and see what is available. Have any ideas?????

I can hardly wait to get there and meet all of you........I am soooooooo excited. :D:D:D We had such a laughing good time before I can't imagine having any other kind. I am driving also and Miss Daisy(my GPS-Garmin) will get me there.

Renae Gamel

Mine came today....it looked like a Mack truck ran over it. I can still read it just fine, but I alway wear it out before it is time to register, and it's already worn out.

I probably won't get to attend this time. I will try to make time to come out when I can to see all of you guys, and of course to shop. I'd like to try to take a class with Claudia this time....we will see.

Mine hasn't arrived yet either. But since it is traveling overseas, this probably doesn't count anyway.:o

One question, though, for those who have their catalog yet: Can you confirm that I am listed as a teacher this year? As this is a first for me, I'm extremely excited and cannot wait to see the printed evidence...

Looking forward to MQS 2009 and to meeting you all!:P

Birgit

I signed up this morning so hopefully they will send out a catalog soon. Another guild member received hers and will bring it Tuesday for me to look through. We are talking of driving out together. I'm sure she won't want to let me borrow the catalog as I'll more than likely drool all over it. :P I've had my Nolting since January and am really looking forward to hopefully going in May!! Any tips and hints would be greatly appreciated for this newby.

Sorry Teri, I got one for Jeanette Hughes and one for Joyce Huffman. They had my address on them, so they are mine! ;) I sent an e-mail to IMQA asking if I would get one from last years reg. and then that afternoon I joined the 'club'. :cool: That's why I got 2, I think. now mine looks like a mack truck has rolled over it from looking, writing, erasing, etc. :P :P Glenda

Archived