MQS Registration Packet arrived today!

Sheri Butler

I'm trying to figure out a way to be at MQS for a few days next year. Of course I won't be making a sign, but if someone else is will....we sure met a lot of great people last year by having a designated place to meet.

If I go, it will probably be Wednesday thru Saturday, but I don't have that nailed down yet. I accru vacation time weekly so I should have time to take by then, but I think I'm too new to be asking for time off ;)

Glenda, you had mentioned coming over to play with the Circle Lord....I am up for that. We just will need to plan on either Sunday when you get to town...or Saturday afternoon after MQS is over.

I STILL haven't received my catalog of classes!!:(:(:mad:

But, thanks to Birgit, I went back to the website and downloaded the info and am busy circling the classes I just can't live without. But it looks like I won't be taking near as many classes this year - I think I've taken almost all the classes there are, at one convention or another! So I'll be available to help staff the APQS "Meet-and-Greet" table during the week.....

And if no one else really wants to, I can make a sign for the table, as well.

Soooooo excited to see everyone again,

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my MQS booklet in the mail yesterday - a hand-addressed one - guess my bulk mailed one went somewhere else!

Anyway, who else is getting online tonight to register for classes? And what classes are you taking?

When should we have our APQS dinner? That was soooo much fun last year! Seems like it was on Tuesday night - that way those that were coming just for the lecture/demo classes could join those of us that came early for the hands-on classes. Whatcha think?

Still haven't received my catalog :(

However, Barb, count me in for the dinner! I'm in for any fun. Looking at the evening events, Tuesday sounds like a good idea. As I'll be teaching a hands-on class on Tuesday afternoon, anything after 6pm will be fine for me.

I'll watch this thread to keep up-to-date.

Birgit

Glenda - I was just wondering the same thing!! I signed-up for Birgit's class too - #213 on Tuesday!! Can't wait to meet you Birgit, hope I get all of the classes I want too! Not sure yet if I will be driving or flying..... I hope to have classes starting Monday a.m. to Wed. p.m. - then do the show and leave for home on Thursday..... still need a room too!!

Husband said he would like me to come home Wed. right after class at 3:00p.m.!!! I said with-out even seeing the show?!?! Are you nuts!!! Silly man.... he does a whole week at Sturgis with-out me, Now this is my time!!

Archived