NQR - Bill update

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My prayers and thoughts are always with you and Bill, Patty Jo. God is and will be by your side all the way guilding you and giving you the strength to get through this terrible ordeal. We are here with broad shoulders for you to cry on and to hold you and for you to lean on so don't EVER forget that. I know I am available anytime for you and I will do the best I can for you.......just call me and ask me. That is why we are here.....to help each other in anyway possible. I have never met you,yet, but I will, and I feel like a friend so let me help if you will let me...and if you need me.

God bless you both, Renae Gamel

My prayers continue for you and Bill. Isn't just amazing how the body can rally when we're thinking it's failing?

I remember when my brother fell in the kitchen trying to get a glass of water 4 nights before he died. He didn't want to wake my DSL to get it for him. He was very determined to do things for himself! He fell against the cabinets and scraped his back pretty badly. It was nearly healed in 3 days!

I remember thinking, if his body could heal a wound that fast why couldn't he have gotten well? My answer was that it isn't our will be done but God's will be done.

Tim touched so many lives around the world through his motorcycle chat site and many asked about his faith. Who knows how many may have been brought to the LOrd through his suffering. I know of 4.

Peace be with you both, Patty Jo and Bill.

Archived