Crayon Quilt HELP!

Kristiequilts

I will take a break and see if I can find that book in my local quilt shops.

Thank you for your prayers, I can't believe my reaction is this srong. I don't like to cry in frot of my husband, he's stressed already. The little "doodle" as I called him is definately waiting for me. We were together ALWAYS. And thats why it is so painful. I can't go anywhere we haven't been together. I asked for a puppy for Christmas. My daughters and husband will work on it. There were some really cute Yorkie poos... maybe.

The good news is he got a job after being unemployed for 1 year! He started on Monday so that takes a lot of pressure off me. I just want to make sure my customer quilts are done in time for them to finish and give as gifts.

Thank you all so much it really helps to have someone to talk to.

Dear Kristie,

My sympathy on losing your quilting buddy. Your heart will mend, just give it time. I lost my quilting buddy in August. Her name was Chessie and she was an English Setter. I hadn't cried for years, but couldn't seem to stop. I saw her everywhere because she was with me everywhere. Joe and I talked a lot about how rich she made our lives and how rich we made her life. That helped some. Then we decided to get another buddy. We knew we had the love to give, thanks in part to Chessie (the wonder dog), so we went and found another setter to love. She is not a replacement, she is another buddy. I miss Chessie, but I also love Zeta. I hope you find another buddy to love some day.

Hugs to you from me and Zeta.

(Pictures are posted on my webshots: )

http://www.webshots.com/user/judyleez

Originally posted by Kristiequilts

This is my love the one I lost on Nov 21 2008. He was such an awesome little guy. he loved me and my grandkids and when everywhere with me.

My whole heart goes out to you. I think I would have had the same reaction if something had happened to my little one.

BIG HUGE HUG FROM ME!

I think the suggestions given are all great.

Tish

Thanks everyone for all of you help and encouraging words. It means a lot. You know my husband has been out of work for a year and just got a new job. I was looking forward to getting him out of the house, now I'm not because aparently I can't be home alone. I'm looking for another puppy to love and help fill the void if anyone hears of a yorkie (puppy-male0 needing a good home let me know.

As soon as I finish this quilt I'll post a pic - now that I know how!!

Seeing your baby made me cry. I am such a mush when it comes to 4-legged children. I lost my best friend in 2000 and I will still cry about her when I speak of her. I completely understand your shattered heart - completely. It is so hard to try and tell a non-animal person how much your baby means to you. They just don't get it. My mother just never got the person-animal connection so I think she has lost a great deal of love she could have had in this life if she had only opened her heart to one. Bless you and I love your quilt.

Dearest Kristie,

I do wish I could personally give you a (((hug))). I'm so sorry you have lost your beloved pet, Snippet.

Just take a breather from quilting. I'm sure if you explain to the client your situation they will understand.

I know you are heartbroken at this time----take care of yourself.....

Archived