Dream Poly?

I use Dream Poly Request all the time. It's terrific.

The lightest weight, Select, isn't recommended for longarms, but only because it stretches a little. I've used it as well and not had any problems. You just need to be careful when you pull to flatten it - it will pooch out, and then you need to flatten it back down.

Julia

Gable, I cant tell where you live but if you have a business tax number you can buy it directly from Quilter's Dream here in Virginia Beach, VA. In addition, to all the ladies and gents Quilter's Dream usually has "seconds" "irregular" rolls that you can buy for almost nothing, you just need to ask if they have any.

The Quilter's Dream folks are the nicest in the business and their seconds, when they have them, are great. Like Connie, I am blessed enough to be able to drive 35 minutes to pick up whatever I need. I have never had anyone disatisfied with their products. Wonderful, affordable and the highest qulaity on the market. My Favorirte is the wool

I agree that the folks at Quilter's Dream are the greatest. So helpful and friendly. It is hard to keep their lofts

straight though. I use mostly QD cotton (select and deluxe) and Puff but I do stock and have used the poly select. No problems with it.

Excerpt from www.quiltersdreambatting.com

REQUEST POLY

Thinnest loft. Excellent for hand and machine quilting. Available in white and midnight black.

SELECT POLY

Midloft. Perfect for hand and machine quilting. Available in white and midnight black.

DELUXE POLY

Weighty loft. Wonderful for machine quilting. Soft and warm. Available in white.

The first time I used it, I noticed that you can stretch it a bit when tugging. So I usually use the quilt top and the batting getting pulling to straighten using my forewarm rather than my hand. Using the fabric keeps from stretching the batt and I never use so much pressure that it would effect the quilt top. Of course, this will only work if you float your quilts, otherwise you quilt top is rolled up on a roller.

Archived