Signatures on New Year's Swap Blocks

Busy Quilting

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want mine signed also.

Are we going to have to go through all the post to see what swingin thirties swapper does or does not want theirs signed? Teresa shouldn't have to add that to her already many tasks either. My two-cents is they should all be signed. I want to show off my online quilty friends, I also think it would be nice if everyone added their online name too.

I know I'm going against the grain here, but I don't want mine signed. I'll photograph and keep records of each block I receive, just like I did on the first exchange (the Birthday Block one).

I'm sorry this seems to have caused such a problem. I never asked Teresa to deal with it, and never would. It also doesn't mean that the quilt made from these blocks would mean any less to me because the blocks aren't signed. I can still easily name who I got the Birthday Blocks from, and have also kept the envelopes they came in and notes inside.

I also would like signatures on my blocks. I am hoping that I have all my blocks my May as my group is having a quilt exhibitiion and I would love to have mine finished and proudly displayed.

Sylvia if you would like another block from Oz just let me know would be happy to make an extra one.

Karen

Archived