New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

bobbi

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to be picky, Teresa, ;):P but 8 have gotten to their new homes....three others posted on another thread.....now I just need to sit tight to hear about the other 8..... I am so proud of myself....I actually surprised myself in getting done so fast.... maybe this is a new turned leaf for me.... Well, don't hold your breath, but I can dream can't I.:cool::cool:

hey-hey-hey! Today I received -in person-one of Bobbi's Electric Fan blocks...it's really neat...and it was the first one she did...AND...it took 4 hours...glad to have my grubby hands on it because if I was her I'd be changing patterns...but then, again...she said now she has 2 done (counting mine!) lol...Rita did I say "thanks", Bobbi...THANKS!

My son came in with the mail and asked "Who do you know in Australia and Tennessee?" What a surprise to find two blocks.

Thank you Teresa Taylor, love the block, wish my flying geese were as nice as yours.

Thank you Karen Bennett for the extras, love the info on Australia, fun to read. I love the block, it will look great with the block that Teresa sent.

Thank you!!!!!

PamH

I just checked my mail and received 2 blocks also. Thank you Karen Bennett for the block and all the goodies to read. Thank you also Teresa Taylor for your block--love the way you signed it. The fabrics you both chose for the blocks are so pretty.

Now if I could only decide on the block I want to make--I can start mine.:o:o

Archived