Thank You Satisfaction

Busy Quilting

On another topic we were asked what the most satisfying thing for us is with quilting.

I would have to say that it is receiving the thank yous from each of the recipients of the New Year Blocks.

I hope that Teresa is also feeling VERY SATISFIED with all the work that she has done to make this exchange come together so easily. She has been the designer of this magnificent quilt - so she gets my vote for the Quilter of The Year!

((((((((((Big round of applause for Teresa))))))))

Lyn

Geez, gals. I don't deserve all that. All I did was assign everybody a number and plug you all into an Excel spreadsheet, then type up the lists of names. It really wasn't that hard.

I'm so glad you are all having fun. I love when we do these swaps. We've already had several people ask to participate in the next one (they missed out this time) so start thinking about what we want to do in June.

Teresa you defiantly took on a task that many of us sit back and say "I hope someone else will raise their hand" or "I just don't have the time to take on one more thing" yet we (I) can spend time each day on the computer chatting, surfing, well you get the picture.

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule for all of us.

Archived