Let's Make Him #1...Again!

Hi.

We all helped make Karen McTavish's partner, Dan, number 1 in the first round of on-line voting. Let's make sure we all do what we can to make him WIN this Recording Contract contest.

His band is named XHAUST and is now number 7 on the list...let's vote every day from every computer we have to make him #1 again!

Vote here:

http://www.gorillamusic.com/25000-record-deal-contest-voting/

Karen has given us so much in her books, DVDs, patterns, classes and awesome advice on this chat...this is an easy way for us to help her in return.

Thanks!

Lisa

APQS Liberty

NW New Jersey

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a terrible time trying to vote this go round ! :mad: None of my votes seem to stick, but, when I go to last place group they stick. Now why is this ? I think there might be something fishy. I'm not downloading whatever software they are pushing. I've done my best Karen !! I still try several times a day hoping something will stick. Glenda

There is no telling when my vote will register or when it won't. Most of the time it doesn't change number.

I have check the internet explorer settings and everything should be okay but it doesn't make a bit of difference. With the number of tries and rejections he should be in first place. Anyone have something to do that will work every time I vote?

I had one day, trying every 2 hours and not one took. Today, i got 4 to count. I started at 5 am. It sure seems like it is rigged. Maybe the site is too busy to count all votes. I know that I cannot sit on my computer all day to get my vote in. The other sites #'s keep going up. After being denied having a vote count for Xhaust.., as I said a few days ago, I clicked on vote for the bottom group. It was taken right away and counted. Another person here did the same thing. Denied for X, but counted for the last place group. Something is fishy with this whole thing.

We are going to be gone from Thurs thru Sunday. I just wish there was more that I could do.

I just tried again. The number did not change. In the same screen, went to the last place group and voted...it took. Something funky is goin' on.

Marilyn

Archived