Lu Ann

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I've had a Millenium for just over a year. I have been learning lots from everyone that posts to this forum. I write down your instructions and try to draft different designs that catch my attention. You are all so talented. I am anxious to learn more from you all.

Lu Ann in Crowley, Texas

Lu Ann welcome and I'm glad you decided to join in the fun. I too have gotten so much help from this site. Even if it is just understanding for things that aren't quilt related. Everybody is very friendly and so willing to cheer you on! It makes it so much fun. Please do post some of your projects, we love to see you special creations!

Hello, Lu Ann

I have had my Millenium for about a year and a half now and am not too far from you in Jacksboro, Texas. This forum is the main reason I went with APQS. Everyone is so helpful here. Although I haven't had to call yet personally, customer service seems to be fantastic. :) I learn something every day and keep copies of ideas and procedures in case I need them later.

JULIE

• 4 weeks later...

HI LUANN

I AM ALSO A NEWBE I HAVE HAD MY ULTIMATE 2 FOR ONLY 1 WEEK

I HAVE BEEN READING THIS FORMUN FOR ABOUT A MONTH I HAVE ALREADY GOT HELP FROM PEOPLE ON THIS SIGHT THEY ALL SEEM VERY NICE

I DO EMBROIDERY QUILTS

I AM AFRAID TO QUILT THEM THINKING I WILL MESS THEM UP

I THINK I WILL START ON BABY QUILTS FIRST WELCOME RUTH

Have you gotten the idea from this thread that we love pictures?

Let me add one thing: WE LOVE PICTURES

Welcome Luann, and several of you who are new to posting and enjoying this forum.

When you learn how to post pictures, and there are many threads that teach you how, we'll be ready and waiting to encourage you and Ooooo and AAAAhhhhh over every little detail.

And by all means, share what you learn and teach us a thing or two!:D

Archived