Lu Ann

Hi fellow newbies:

I'm one too. I have had my Millenium for about 8 months but only recently started using this forum. It is such a joy to read these posts and know that we have such a huge support group. I have already learned a lot from cruising thru the posts. There is so much talent here and everyone is so willing to share their knowledge. I sincerely appreciate all you good people!

WELCOME to All "Newbies".

This is THE place for Learning and Sharing.

There are days when I feel like Newbie.

Any time when we are trying out a new pattern or technique we may feel like a Newbie.

The fun of it all is continuing to learn stuff as well as sharing what we have learned.

If we ever got to the point that we felt like we have "Made It" it would be pretty dull.

This is a Great Group

Partake, Share, and Enjoy !

Did I mention PHOTOS ?

• 5 months later...

My Lenni works with any thread, I just finished a quilt using Rainbows and it worked wonderfully, as all the APQS machines they can pretty much run any thread, however there is tweaking involved in learning how to adjust the tension. If you are renting you probably need to get some help with that.

• 6 months later...

Heeellllooooo!!! (in my best Mrs. Doubtfire voice!)

Welcome to all you newbies! I was one about a year ago, and now I can't stop!! My DH tells everyone I spend 10 and 12 hours a day in my studio!!:o I guess I do! Good thing he doesn't care if I cook or not! And, for sure I do NOT clean!!! hahaha

Now, don't forget we love, love, love pictures!!

Welcome Newbies! :D Glad you joined us! I too have a Lenni (9 months ago) and I have not had any problems using Rainbow, Lava and King Tut. Like Jeanne said, you just need to tweak the tension for each one. At first it's pretty scary to think about changing any settings but once you practice and try different things, it will become no big deal! Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures from all of you!

Archived