tiffberkovitz

Hola y bienvenidos al nuevo foro en espanol

Hola y bienvenidos al nuevo foro en español. Este es un lugar donde se pueden hacer preguntas o compartir ideas e historias. Por favor tomen un minuto para introducirse. Díganos de donde son y algo sobre ustedes.

Mi nombre es Tiffany Berkovitz y soy la nueva representante en América Latina de APQS. Paso la mitad de mi tiempo en Dallas, Texas y la otra mitad en Chapala, Jalisco en México. También he vivido en Guatemala.

Tengo un Millenium en México y un Lenni en Dallas. He hecho colchas por algunos años y disfruto cada minuto al hacerlo.

Por favor siéntanse libres de mandarme un correo a Tiffany@mexicoquilting.com si necesitan contactarme.

Espero con ansias el conocer a cada uno de Ustedes

Hola, Tiffany! (pretty much the full extent of my espanol....):P

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1315 NW Mall Street, Suite 4

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

I am rusty on my español but Tiffany is basically introducing herself and telling us she is the new Latin-American APQS rep. She has a Milli in Mexico and a Lenni in Dallas and she also lives in Guatemala. She wants to get to know all of us and she tells us to feel free to write her. :)

Bienvenidos, Tiffany!!

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Hola chica!,

Saludos!, desde California. Yo tambien comparto en el hacer entre algodones(corchas?).

Por primera vez, hago una cosa que me encanta a mi. Hablemos pronto.

Bienvenida Tiffany!.

Chao Querida,

Carmen

Hola Tiffany,

My Spanish is such that I could easily read your post but I have much difficulty in expressing myself in Spanish.

Congratulations on becoming an APQS representative. I will look forward to your posting of quilts you and others in your area are making. It will be interesting to note the design influence of the culture there. The weaving together of our similarities and differences is what makes life so rich.

Sharon in Central Oregon

Silver Sage Quilting

2011 Lenni Blissed

Welcome, Tiffany! I lost all the Spanish I learned years ago. Too many years to remember!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Hi Tiffany, welcome to the forum and congrats on rep status!!:)

6CE1B7A7F42F008E71DFC4B5D4645266.png

2016 Blissed Millie!
"You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give".
Kahlil Gibran

Hola Tiffany, como estas, bienvenida al foro. Felecidades en su nuevo position de representante APQS.

I think I need to practice my spanish again. We have a home about a 100 miles from Guadalajara in the state of Jalisco, San Gaspar de los Reyes. My husband has family there also. I piece quite a few tops while we are there.

Again welcome to the forum :)

Rebecca 

Northern Illinois

www.whitebydzine.blogspot.com  

If you want to touch the past, touch a rock. If you want to touch the present, touch a flower. If you want to touch the future, touch a life.     Michael Bernoff