APRIL MOXIE MEETING

so looking forward to seeing everyone again. I am bringing my best friend. she doesn't have a long arm but hand quilts so beautifully and taught me how to needle turn. you will enjoy her. we hope to stop in Rochester on the way home and see my daugther and granddaughter. lets see if we go to Bayside that means I have to have Les stop before she gets to my house so I can hide my purchases in the bushes. :P

see you all soon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bayside sounds good to me too, but Jill and I will be riding with Nancy & Melora - so it's up to Nancy! Can't wait to spend the day with friends, laughing, learning and don't forget eating too. Also, to meet some new Moxie's. It's going to be a great day:cool::P:cool:

Are you kidding me? Bayside and not stopping? Out of the question. Unless Melora objects, we'll HAVE to stop by!!! I am even going to bit the bullet and get a Garmin so we don't get lost but that brat better not tell me "recalculating" every ten miles. ROFLMAO. Otherwise Mary Beth will have to do repairs.

Nancy

Anyone who wants to visit Bayside will have no trouble getting a ride! I figure we will have 10-12 cars--no problem parking everyone.

I was at Bayside1 yesterday and warned them we would be swarming them! We just need to figure out a time so they can get an extra clerk from the other store.

Do you want to shop first-off and then have lunch? Bayside opens at 10 am so let me know what will work best.

See you all soon--can't wait!:cool:

Linda, We are leaving Janzten Beach at about 8:15. It's 90 minutes so we could easily go to Bayside first if that is what everyone agrees to. Does not matter to me. Oh, what's the menu? I want to bring something with.

Bekah, I think that is a fabulous idea!

Nancy

Hi all,

As far as what food to bring to share--I am making a big "something hot" like lasagna or enchiladas, and a big "something cold" like fruit salad or a big green salad. Bring what will travel well and is convenient. I will have beverages but you may bring your favorite if you like. So, dessert(s), chips, chocolate, cheese/crackers, fav cold salad recipe, maybe a nice artisan bread--all would be welcome.

And trekking to Bayside first sounds like a plan! Do you want to meet up here and car-pool there or go there straight off the freeway?

BTW, I will have a couple of rulers for sale/trade that I impulse-bought a while ago. They are too big for me to comfortably use, so they will be on the "swap table".

Bayside works for me. The family has been warned I have previuos plans all day. The day offically ends at midnight so no worries.

Not to dis Garmin it is a fine product but you can download google maps for free (if you have a internet phone) and it does the exact same thing. You can turn off the feature that tells the world where you are and stay private. Love, Love Love it

See you sunday,

Melora

Ok Melora, you will now be officially the navigator. Plug Linda's addy in and away we will go. Ii will save the big bucks on the Garmin and have a little to spend at Bayside. I gave up my Blackberry Storm. HATED it. The keyboard sucks. Went back to my En-V and am happy again. Woohoo.

Nancy

It sounds like everyone will meet at my place first to unload and then we will take the fewest cars and caravan to Bayside. If you arrive late, we will have maps/directions to Bayside so you can join up there.

If it is easier for you to go to the shop first, that is fine too.

Hopefully we will all be back by 11:30 or so to start the rest of the festivities!:D

OK I'll take on the challenge of navigator. However I don't have Linda's address so I can't plug it in. I do have the Shari's resturant by her house, we met in a parking lot once. Those cross hath rulers. Marybeth, I wanted a garmin but cna't justify it. I tend to be in my basement quilting, I know how to get there and on ly occasionally get lost on the way.

Archived