HOW TO POST PICTURES

marshad19

Here are different instructions again:

www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?action=attachment&tid=7745&pid=66035

www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?action=attachment&tid=7745&pid=66036

The following are Bonnie Botts instructrions which worked for me!! :D

Susanne…here are the instructions on how to use “Webshots” to load your photos.

First off logically you must have an account and have photos already loaded….if not do that first.

Once your photos are loaded into Webshots….

OPEN both the APQS forum and have your Webshots open so that you can bounce back and forth…

1. Open the screen in Webshots that has the Albums on it and choose which photo you want to set. Click on the photo and wait for the next screen…

2. Scroll to the right of the screen and above the two little pictures on the right that say previous and next…there are three commands…. 1) full size….2) other size…3)Full Album. Click on “Other Size”.

3. Next screen will have the picture off to the left and icons with different sizes on it. I generally use the 425 pixels click on that and it will generate a new HTTP code. Click on the second one. “Direct Link to Image” now copy (right mouse click) and get ready to paste it to the forum.

(IF YOU WANT TO PUT MORE THAN ONE PICTURE ON THE SAME MESSAGE YOU NEED TO DO THE ABOVE EACH TIME YOU MOVE A PICTURE. But you need to put a few spaces between each photo.)

NOW to the getting it to the forum.

1. You have the picture still in the copy mode…don’t let it go.

2. Open your APQS forum and start a new thread or insert into another…it’s both the same.

3. Just above the message box you will find a ROW of icons….one of them has a tiny mountain with a sun or moon over it…that is the picture icon.

4. Click on the icon and it will open up a box at the top of the screen. That will say Script prompt….clear the box by pasting (right mouse click) your picture code on it… When you hit the okay button in that small box it will insert it into the message box…. If you are done fine hit the Post reply at the bottom if you want to insert another picture…arrow down a couple of spaces and go back into Webshots to gather another picture and do the same thing.

5. Be sure that your mouse is where you want the next picture to be on the APQS forum…or they will bounce all around.

I am trying to loose weight aain but I am allowed eye-candy.........so now there is no excuse and we will get to see lots and lots of eye candy, aren't we!!!!;):);):)

Regards,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi ladies been listening in the background for to long now I needed some advice on a double wedding ring quilt I have to quilt for a lady customer and had to have some ideas thrown at me when it comes to this type quilt some days I just can't come up with an idea I can play with. Been mid arm quilting for 8 years but just got my learning curve down on my discovery and am loving it. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!!!!:):):):)

Here is the address to another chat thread that I posted awhile back. Somehow, this way is easier for my head to understand and you can post more than one picture in each post.

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=11227&page=1#pid127415

My eyes glaze over when it comes to some computer stuff and for some reason, this way made sense to me. :)

Archived