Sorry So Late for Block exchange

Hi all,

I am almost finished with the blocks. 6 will go in the mail tomorrow (or more) and the rest Monday.

;)I will update the received list tonight when I get home. I have not been on this forum forever it seems.

:):)I have good news to share. I have not been slacking in my commitment to complete the blocks, the last month has flown by. On April 20 I took over a flower shop in town. The previous owners wanted to get rid of it fast so I jumped on it. To make a long story short I looked at the business on the 1 of April made an offer and they accepted, I took over everything on the 20. I will keep the flower shop, and add quilts, quilting and other gifts. I am still in shock, my dream appears to be finally coming true (to have a fun place to work were I can be creative and control my destiny somewhat). The first couple of weeks have been very busy, hoping it continues.

I am sorry that I haven't been in touch but I hope to have all of the blocks sent by Monday. :) Thought I would jump on and let you all know I haven't forgot about you all

CONGRATULATIONS ! We wish you continous success.

Don't fuss or fret over having customers

--- Every day take a few minutes to visualize everything working just the way you want it to. Say "thanks" and then move on to the day's work with great expectations.

It's working for you.

Thanks everyone

Jolene I did receive your block, sorry I didn't get make to you sooner.

Jim thanks for the great advise, I will have to remember this.

I stopped by he store tonight to pick up some things to finsh up, and of course there was a message on the answering machine. So of course I listened to it, first customer complaint should have left it alone til tomorrow, :("Roses delivered yesterday are dead already".:( Well at least I know what tomorrow will start like. Hope this is the only one.;):):D:P

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.

Archived