Questions for a Discovery or Ultimate II owner

An Ultimate II is an older machine, but it is a great, reliable piece of equipment. I have had mine for a year and have loved every minute of it. I might, however, be selling this machine to upgrade to a millenium. If I do sell it I will list it here first, so keep watching. Send me an email if you have questions.

Teresa

simplyeggcellent@bellsouth.net

www.chickenscratchquilting.com

The Discovery has replaced the Ultimate II. Both are great machines. they have the smaller throat space and are not stitch regulated. Of course you could start a quilting business with either machine and do well. Check the features on both. I highly recommend that you get a machine with a needle up and down button, and a laser light. Here are the spec on the Discovery. I'm sure you have read them bofore, but check it out again :)

If you have any question let me or us know.

Myrna

I'm also looking for information on the Discovery. I have the old EZQ on the 12 ft. wooden table and was told that the Discovery will fit on that 12 ft. table, the end boards would be changed out. Has anyone done this? Can a stitch regulator be put on the Discovery? Anyone who has info...it is greatly appreciated. Valerie

Archived