Remaining 1930 Blocks

maree

How do you all know who is sending to you? I have my list of ladies to send TO, but as I understand it, they are not the ladies who are sending to me... I LOVE my blocks received so far, and am only missing 3....Not so bad really! I can make a few more to fill out my quilt top...Good piecing exercise! Karen in La.

Karen since there are THREE Karens and I'm not really sure which one your are I pulled the list instead.

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=13856

Go to page two and find your name...then start looking in the next name below yours...you should find your name in the list...and then keep going by doing it that way you will find the 16 that owe you a block.

Wonderful, I received my last block from April yesterday. I am so excited to being sewing this top together. I am using lavender sashing and border because it is my favorite color from my childhood and I was born in 1939! This quilt is for ME....

Thanks to everyone. The blocks are just beautiful. This wa so much fun, but it was a long, long time to receive and send blocks. I know how time can creep up on you, and I sure do appreciate the time to make and send these blocks.

Best wishes to everyone.

Trish in Indianapolis

Formerly of Queen Bee Enterprises, LLC (closed in Dec., 2007) I now only quilt for my charities and myself and "Henry" is very adaptable for anyone wanting to learn to use the LA.

Drum Roll Please!

I finished my blocks at 1:30AM and they are in the mail. I actually made the deadline....

Bonnie Botts, Bobbi Brady, Jen Ward, Karen Lesuer, Maggie Wakefield, Jolene Kneemiller, Jeanne Rumans, Shannon Kratochvil, Bonnie Russel, Roberta Wright, Laura Hendrickson, Susanne Hughes, Rita Kipatrick, Maree Ratcliff Cindy Lowe and Kristie Watson be on the look out for squishies in your mailboxes.

Thank you all so much for your patients and I hope you like your blocks.

YAY! Congrats Coleen!!! I can't wait!

I think I'll just make one of my elec fan pattern to finish mine off, cause since we've not heard from Elizabeth P, I don't think we'll be getting a block from her...

Elizabeth! Our hearts and prayers go out to you - we hope you are doing well and will come back to the forum... We know how life can get in the way of OUR plans...

Archived