TheNiftyStitcher

Need a good book!

Do any of you ladies/gents know of a book on longarm quilting for beginners? What I really need is Longarm Quilting for Dummies but I haven't been able to find such a title. There must be a book (or maybe several) that explain the basics for beginners but I haven't been able to find one. :( Any info on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, CraftTLady

Jessie Goodwin in Suffolk, Va.

757-484-1589

http://community.webshots.com/user/TheNiftyStitcher

Longarm machine quilting by Carol A. Thelen and

The ultimate guide to longarm machine quilting by Linda V. Taylor

You can find both on Ebay or Amazon.com

There are different dvd's and videos out their too.

APQS Freedom owner
pahasapa@enetis.net

Crafttlady,

I bought Linda Taylor's dvd's and her Ultimate Quide to machine quilting book and found them great to use. I have only been machine quilting a few months but it is fun to set and doddle on paper too and try them out on muslin or community quilts. :)

Jean

from Colorado

Jeanne

Millennium

Originally posted by TheNiftyStitcher

Do any of you ladies/gents know of a book on longarm quilting for beginners? What I really need is Longarm Quilting for Dummies but I haven't been able to find such a title. There must be a book (or maybe several) that explain the basics for beginners but I haven't been able to find one. :( Any info on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, CraftTLady

I know this is a really, really old post, but I got this book about 5 months ago at a yard sale for $1. I find neat sewing stuff sometimes. So you might try that if you haven't already got the book.