Batik exchange list finalized! Yahoo! Lets go girls!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes to both questions, it should be in the jewel tones, but a varied hue will make it even more interesting,

I may not using the same terms to describe what you sent, but they are truly looking gorgeous together.

Today Heidi's arrived and they are a medium pink with a bit of tan where the print is at. They are beautiful.

Sorry if i don't make mucj sence, but i had surgery yesterday so the pain meds make if difficult to do much of any think.

Thanks

Brenda

I am shocked the deadline is not until August first and yet more than 1/2 of you have already sent in your blocks.

Now this will be a lesson in patience for all of us, remember I promise I will send them out August 2nd or earlier with the rate you gals are mailing them in :P:P:P

I am keeping the top list up to date and then individually posting what colors have been sent in so if the other gals want to they can look to see what is already here.;)

Thanks

Brendalee

Just saw Cindy Rainforths fabric, a beautiful ruby red.

I haven't layed them out yet to confirm duplicates, but it is looking like we have a pretty good assortment so far.

most are solid read colors, I think only one or two that are mixed colors so maybe we could have one or two more of those?

Kim Tambling and Sharen Leeper live close by so they thought they would buy theirs maybe towards the end so that they could fill in any holes?

Thanks

Brendalee

Francine Snider sent in a beautiful array of fabrics. She has sent many different colors of batiks and she has sent some that are bigger than the 10" squares, so you might get lucky to get a little extra too!

Thanks Francine for the extra one for me, that was sweet. I am really enjoying what a beautiful rainbow we are getting.

thanks

Brendalee

I am ready to NOT be quilting anymore quilts right now. Our local show is this weekend and I have been helping my kids finish their quilts, aside from friends who simply ran out of time.

I need to square up my leaders...add my zippers...make some adjustments...and add some thread guides to Frogger before I quilt anymore on him.

So....onto piecing!

Archived