Batik exchange list finalized! Yahoo! Lets go girls!

Kristina...what was the name of the block you used in your challenge quilt? I love that block!! Is that one of the ones from Quilters Casche??

I can't wait to get our fabric back...I LOVED the one I sent and can only imagine how great all the rest of them will be!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The block I did in my fuschia/black was a simple twist and turn. Is this the one you are referring to?

It is easy to do. I cut a 4" square, bordered it with 3" wide strips. Similar to the bright hopes block. then I set a square ruler (8 1/2" I think)catawampus over the block, and trimmed. I put one more set of 3" strips around it and you can either set a square ruler (10 1/2") to twist the same direction...or back the other way. Works pretty slick!

I was going to have to wait until the 2nd because I had to work and wasn't going to be able to sort them all out.

But last night my two kids and DH spent almost 2 hours while watching american idol, and sorted them. They went to the post office tonight and are on their way to their homes!!!

Thanks for playing it turned out great!

Brendalee

I received a package today full of pretty's. I too like the sail boats. I've never seen that before. I did send my squares in two packages because I wanted my squares from everyone so I'm sure my second package is coming Monday and it will have Lots of pretty's in it. More in number than the first package. Can't wait.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!! I am in Boise (Kuna) at a quilt show and won't be back 'till tomorrow nite very late.....How's a girl suppose to wait 'till Monday a.m. to get her fabric?????? I guess I'll have to buy more again tommorow to hold me over..LOL DH is sooooo good at working the booth while I "look" around a little..;)LOL

Patty

Thanks Brendalee & Family for helping get these soft cuddle squishy package out too us all , They are beautiful and colorful . Can't wait too see what I can make with these beautiful pieces of fabric.

Thanks again Brendalee for thinking of this project. It was teriffic.

Wilma DePriest

Archived