I just did it!

I have had my new Millennium for two weeks now and practice on muslin left a lot to be desired so I decided to just do it! Today I put the first quilt on and went to work. It was just a meander but I was so excited to actually be quilting on a real quilt. (will try to post a picture)

Hubbie made me some trays like I saw on the forum (I think it was JudyL. who had them.) They are great; they hold all my stuff! Also I ordered a saddle stool from e-bay, only $94.50 plus shipping. It came yesterday and it is really nice. I got that idea from the chat forum too.

Will try to post a pic of my first quilt on the Millie, hope it works. It's nothing like some of the beauties I have seen here but I'm excited about it since it is my first.

Guest Linda S

Congratulations Craftlady! Quilting can be so fun. Your pics must be already on an internet site, like Webshots or Picturetrail. Then you can upload the link here.

Linda

I am in awe of you, Craftlady. How terrific that you took the plunge! Muslin is indeed boring but that's where I'm stuck at the 3 week mark, so afraid to do something 'real'. I have signed up for classes at the end of this month, so maybe I'll be a more confident beginner. I hope your picture posts so we can all share your delight. Way to GO!!

Archived