Christmas 2009 fabric swap-jellyroll strips-Packages mailed--Yay!

ffq-lar

I opened mine up today-love them!!! It's like a mouthwatering buffet of Christmas colors....a tasty sample of wonderfull treats that have no calories!! I know what I am doing with these!! I just need to find a store that stocks and sells "time enough" ;) Has anyone found a site online perhaps?? I will happily pay extra postage!!

Patty

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sewhappy

I know what I am doing with these!! I just need to find a store that stocks and sells "time enough" ;) Has anyone found a site online perhaps?? I will happily pay extra postage!!

Patty

Okay...am I the only one who needs clarification here?!?

What is 'time enough'?

Because I could always use more time in my day! :D

What a wonderful surprise to receive my Christmas strips so quickly. Picked up our mail last evening and there was a package waiting for me! The fabric is absolutely wonderful, thank you everyone! And thank you, Linda, for all the work you did organizing this exchange.

I can hardly wait to see the postings of what everyone made! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.........at least in my studio!!

• 2 weeks later...

Linda, just wanted to let you know my strips arrived Tuesday am after the long weekend. The envelope was a bit tattered and torn, but everything was okay inside. I was beginning to think mine were lost forever. I wish sometimes packages could talk, and then they could tell me were they have been and what they have seen! Glad they arrived safe and sound. Thanks again for organizing this exchange.

Archived