Finally A GOOD Day!!

After about a week of everything happening that could happen.... Having to retime my machine for the first time!!! ( Do not ask me how many hours that one took me!!!) Having my laptop decide to die on me when I need it the next day.... Everything was still on it.... Just the video went kaput! Down about 1500.00 with new laptop and time to transfer all stuff from one to the other. At least three calls to Linda and Chris for help with my machine...(Thanks by the way!)I actually was able to quilt two small quilts today and had good tension the whole time!!! I am doing the happy dance tonight! One of these quilts was actually my first paying customer. It turned out great. I would show pictures but I have never done it and I am to tired to try.:D:)

Melody: Sorry you had a rough week but all's well that ends well, right? Sounds like you had a good ending to it all. Will you please figure out how to share pictures so we can all see?

Hope next week is much better for you!

Good Morning Melody! :)

That is great to hear!

We are always happy to help you, sorry to hear about the lap top. Maybe Chris can help you out with *that* too! ;)

Don't toss it out until you have determined the problem though. Usually a card just needs to be replaced, but have it tested for sure.

Looking forward to seeing you at MQS!!:cool:

Archived