Hello from a new member

Welcome to APQS chat.

You do not have to own an APQS machine or any machine at all. You don?t even have to be a quilter. Every one is welcome, and this is a great place to get an education about quilting and machines not just APQS quilting systems.

Many world class and beginning quilters are on here on a regular basis. Everyone is interested in helping each other out.

Enjoy and don't hesitate to contact your local APQS dealer for personalized help one on one. Just go to the dealer locator and find the one nearest you.

Again,

Welcome and enjoy.:)

John

Welcome to the chat forum! There is so much info. in here already!

If you are looking for a certain pattern or have a problem, need ideas or

what have you - just try a quick look in the search files at the top left

hand side of this page. Many topics have already been discussed like how

to post photos on here and such.....

By the way - please share some quilting photos of your projects. I like the

one you have loaded instead of the head-shot - good idea! I think I might

do that too! See - I just learned something from you! (I would like to see

that photo bigger though....like to see the quilting)

Thank you all for your kind welcomes, I will now have an exploration:cool:

I have only been quilting for just a year, and I do mean just! I have put my webshot Quilt album link in my signature, as you can see I am a complete quilting addict. I have certain restrictions on mobility with some health problems, nothing serious but it does restrict physical pursuits so Quilting is ideal for me.

I have done so many needlework and hand crafted work, like embroidary; crochet, tapestry and knitting in my life but none of them comes near to my interest in Quilting as my home shows :P

Welcome to the best group of quilters around!

I like the idea of putting one of your quilts on the avatar and I was tired of seeing my own picture so I changed to one of my quilts. It's one we call the "Boomerang Quilt" and if you're interested in reading how it got that name, here's the story: http://sunshinequilts.blogspot.com/2005_06_01_sunshinequilts_archive.html

JudyL, I think that quilt is just so lovely and the choice of colours is just perfect.

If anyone wants some pics reduced to the acceptable sizes for avatars just SHOUT;)

Kerri, I have no previous experience of quilting machines, only ordinary sewing machines with which I could just sew a straight line, lol, but to me the Elna is aptly named it is a quilter's dream! It seems to take everything I throw at it in it's stride and the features it has are awesome: http://www.elna.com/en/products/computerized/7200 I also find that although it is a beautifully Swiss made tough machine it does not take up too much space, which is good for me as my so called sewing area is an area "pinched" from my Lounge, umm I put my dining table n chairs in storage:cool:

BTW How do I post an image in this forum as is says (img) Code is off?!

Archived