If you see this shirt at MQS-IT'S ME!!!

There's a cute story that goes along with this. A client came to drop off a quilt and she had her son with her whom she had just picked up from school (1st grade) It was his first time to go with Mommy to the "Longarm Quilter's". After they were there for a few minutes, he tugged on Mom to come down to his level and listen to a secret. Mom started laughing hysterically. She told me that he was wondering why I was called a longarm quilter when my arms looked the same a Mommy's. So I thought I would translate the thought to a shirt and will wear it at least once at MQS. So if you see this shirt, say HELLO!!!:P

post--13461897833505_thumb.jpg

I truly am going to miss being at MQS, everything was planned out and I had all the particulars ready just a matter of getting to the date. But someone up there has different plans for me, If you have not heard I had a seizure last Saturday night in my sleep and in the ensuing process it has been determined that I have what is called an AVM on the left front lobe of my brain and unfortunately it has to be removed. The only hard part about the whole thing is I have to wait until May 16th to see the Neurosurgeon and I cannot drive until its been three months since the seizure. Not being able to drive is truly a hard thing to do especially with a 12 and a 9 year old boy that want to go and have fun. It truly has been explained to me that this is'nt a awful thing.... that if a person had to go through this this is the best case scenario.... So that is what I am going to do hold onto that.. And I truly believe that I will get through this with flying colors. :)

Archived