Australian fall block quilters

chickenscratch

My husband called me today. He went to the post office to check the mail and there were your two fall block swap packages. It seems they needed a customs form and the lady at the post office did not have him fill one out when he mailed them. I have no idea where they have been for the last few weeks. I will give him money to go to the BIG post office in town and have them mailed properly. I hope you will have them by the end of next week. At least now I know why you haven't sent email saying you had received them yet.

Bummer,huh? I'll stick something special in each package to make up for the inconvenience.

Love to you both.

Hi Teresa

So glad to hear from you. I was more worred about you than my package:D as I haven't seen you on the chat for a while and wondered if everything was ok with you.

Blocks can be replaced, remade etc but wonderful people like you are irreplacable.

No inconvenience, I've had time to finish a few projects before getting a new one:P:P so please don't feel bad.

Have a wonderful day as my wonderful DH has given me the flu and I am feeling miserable:(

• 2 months later...

Hi Satu

I haven't been on the chat for a while, huge computer problems, my whole system crashed and I lost everything:( my computer guru could not retrieve one file, such a bummer. My DS has spent weeks trying to reload my programs after we had a new hard drive fitted :mad: now it is freezing on me so not happy....

Then my daughter decides to move and Mum is on the move with a car load of her "stuff". Had to drive 1300 kilometres and help her move into a new flat:) Then drive home :( She is now living on the Sunshine Coast

It has been a busy few weeks for me. Haven't received anything from Teresa yet and Christmas is only a week away.:o Maybe the New Year;)

You've been busy! That's one hell of a drive Karen, 1300 km.......oh my that's a lot of little broken white lines! The things we do for our children lol It must feel good to know/see where she's living and you get all her stuff out of your place....room for more fabric? My Mum lives 4 hours away. I love her dearly but I so hate the drive.

I hope your 'puters feeling better soon. Our main old computer is on the go slow...on the way out me thinks.

My dd has been telling us for years that it's a dinosaur and that it needs replacing, I figure that if works it's still good. Mind you she is right, we have had it for a long time so maybe after Christmas if the funds are there we may have to go shopping :) I wouldnt even know what to look for in a home computer anymore, any ideas?

cheers

Archived