MQS Award Winners

Barb...Congratulations to your decision! I?m convinced that you will be veeeeeeerrrrry happy in june;)

Caron.......I took the same picture/same position as you of Birgit?s wonderful quilt:D

Snowiiiiiiii......I loooooved to meet you and hope to see you soon again!:D:D

Today I have to go to the shop again after one week missing, but I have the feeling that I would have been away more than three weeks....what a wonderful time I?ve had with you all: so many great impressions I?ve taken with me!:D:cool:

Enjoy your day....

Best wishes from over the ocean...

Claudia

Reading all your postings makes me wish I could get to an event to meet you all! I guess I will be thankful for a forum such as this where I feel I know so many quilters. At any time, you're all just in my dining room to check in on!!!

Sandra

Cheryl thank you for posting the pictures of the absolutley gorgeous quilts!!! I don't know how in the world I will ever be able to do anything a quarter as good, but I keep telling myself, they were all like me at one time, a beginner, scared to death but believing that a love of quilting would win out over insecurities. It certainly gives me something to strive for.

congratulations to all the winners and to all who entered for stepping out into deep waters.:D

Bekah

Hi All,

re: the "Beginner Thing". My first quilt, made 15 years ago, had 5/8" seams (no quarters!) and was made from two kimonos I took apart, some rayon that has frayed away and some off-white upholstry fabric that happened to be the right color.

If I can do it, you all can, too! Get those quilts entered!

Thanks so much, Cheryl, for all the great photos-another one of your talents!

Claudia CM

Cheryl - Thanks so much for posting the photos - they are great! Oh - I so

hope.... someday...

I am wondering on the second to the last one, you have it titled

"Sue Patten Teachers Ribbons" how was that done? Does anybody know?

Was it ribbon embrodiery? Is it bobbin work? Beautiful!

I wish I could see and feel all of these in person! Oh and Myrna - what an

awesome quilter you are! LOVE it! I think I might just have to have you do

one for me! Don't know if I could afford your hourly rate, Your very good!

Archived