Santa!

I've mentioned this before but I still think the little home icon up there in the upper right . . next to "back to:" looks like Santa. I still haven't gotten new glasses but if you look at it, doesn't it look like Santa with a little red hat?

Now . . look at John Mitchell's picture. Doesn't he look like Santa too . . white beard and all?

What a place! It's Christmas every day around here! :)

Hi Barb:

We are located in Lee's Summit, MO. Did you buy your CompuQuilter from APQS or CompuQuilter? We are the local dealer for APQS and Compuquilter. If I know where you bought it I probably know who will do the set-up and training. Did you buy the touch screen and overhead track? We just installed the first one here at Country Lane and it's great. If anyone wants to try it out let us know.

John

Hi John... I live in Des Moines, so of course APQS is not to far away. I bought my Millie from APQS about a year ago., and I just bought my Compu quilter at MQS in Kansas City last weekend.

Can't wait to get it in place. Yes, It is nice to have APQS so close. I work for UPS in Des Moines, but I travel to Denison, Fort Dodge, and Guthrie Center. Denison services Carroll, Iowa where the APQS shop is located.

I will cover the vacation in Denison week after next... so I will stop by and say hi to Connie Hurst.

Thanks.. Barb

Archived