long time lurker...

Hey everyone :)

I have been a lurker for awhile on here. Just wanted to say how much I am inspired by what I read and see from y'all. I have been a quilter for many years, but just got the quilting machine a few months ago. I can't wait for summer to really have time to play on it.

Welcome Olive,

You are right there is total inspiration here! When I read your post I had to see where you were from, when you used the phrase "y'all", I thought you might be from my neck of the woods:D Congrats on your machine, let the fun begin;)

Mary Beth

I understand about the y'all thing :) It is not common Colorado talk. I get it from the Sweet Potato Queens.

I love my machine, just need time to quilt on it. I'd love to know if there are Colorado groups or get togethers.

Hmm, a class in Colorado Springs? My son works there so maybe I could just say I need to go see the grandkids. I have a four year old granddaughter I have never met and a seven year old grandson I haven't seen in five years. Do we need to sign up soon?

Bekah

Yes, It might be time to visit the grandkids. Yes, the sooner the better. I am out of the country and will return May 29. If you would like to register send me an email myrna@tskinc.us with your number and I will contact you then. Or you may call me on the 30th to register.

Go to my website aquilterschoice.com to check the classes offered. Hope you can join me and the other quilters :)

Myrna

I am in Ft Collins.

Since I am just a hobby quilter and did not want to get into a business, I have the HQ16 machine. For me and my needs it is a good choice for now.

I checked out the classes, they look VERY interesting! and I think that is before school starts so I might be able to do them with no guilt.

Olive,

We're practically neighbors. It is definitely a great place to be a quilter. If you have any questions, let me know and I'll do what I can. I highly recommend Myrna's classes, she's not just out of the country, she's out of this world.

Myrna,

I'm doing good. My summer schedule is loosinging up so I can do more quilting and I bought a new laptop so that I can keep up my online persona "Dr. Smith" in my free time.

I'm going to try to get to C.S. for the ask you anything class but that is going to depend on DH's schedule. He got a new job recently so he is traveling a lot more. But I'm behind him because this new job is the path to the new basement with two quilting machines and the Tae Kwon Do studio. One day, I'm sure that he will have his mid-life crisis as well. I'll be nice and let him use one of my machines.

Donna

Archived