Class descriptions MQS2010 - Art and Stitch

Loes

Hi everyone,

Today is December 1, IMQA members can start registering for MQS2010!!

Theo and I will be teaching 10 classes, divided over 5 days, so this will surely eliminate the waiting lists we had last year.

We have 4 different classes:

* Panto Fun: how to create your own pantos,

* In Your Dreams: how to get inspired anywhere and turn ideas into patterns,

* DXF = Digitizing X Fun: how to create patterns for computerized systems,

* and .... drum roll............ special introduction classes for the new, exciting, to die for, digitizing software for longarm quilters ART & STITCH!!

You will love it!! To know why we are so excited about our new "baby" subscribe to one of the 3 classes and see that this is a must have program, made especially for You!

Check out the class descriptions on:

http://www.pre-designstudio.com/classes2010.htm

Hope to see you in Kansas soon - time flies :)

Loes

Hi Meg,

Targeted release date is February/March 2010. I want the program to be perfect AND want to have a perfect User Guide / set of tutorials ready too :)

In any case it will be ready several weeks before MQS2010 so that those who are thinking of getting the program can work with the trial version, follow our MQS classes and know that Art and Stitch is THE program you all have been waiting for.

Loes

Hi Heidi,

Yes, we submitted our class descriptions to MQX too, but Janet-Lee and Mary didn't think there would be interest in our classes.

We're glad we have so many classes at MQS this year, so that we won't have waiting lists again :)

Just come to Kansas Overland Park and we'll have dinner together!

Hugs

Loes

Heidi,

Okay, follow me on this one:

Theo has meanwhile found that you are only two hours away from New York. He has a new Nikon camera which has never taken photos in New York (Theo has, but the new camera hasn't), there's no direct flight from Amsterdam to Kansas, so we will need a stopover anyhow. New York is a big international airport. JFK will no doubt have car rentals too..

Are you still with me?

Now how about you hosting a Pre-Design Studio / Art and Stitch workshop for your quilting friends? All we need is a hotel room in return.

Loes - who is following Theo and his camera all over the world of course :)

Loes,

I'm actually about 3 hours from NY city and have a day job so organizing something like this would be just out of my grasp right now. I'm so busy that I just don't have time to take it on! I sure wish I could. NY is a big state. LOL about 6 hours from east to west and most don't like to go near the city...me included. I go when we have company and they just insist on it.

• 3 years later...

Archived