Sign in to follow this  
carolinequilts

Myrna Ficken's Fowlproof Feathers DVD's

Does anyone have Myrna Ficken's Fowlproof Feathers DVD's (a set of 2) that they don't need anymore? I would be happy to help you make room on your shelf! Just let me know how much you would llike for it and I'll pay for shipping too. Thanks,

Caroline

2009 Green Millennium with Quilt Path

I've got one DVD of Fowlproof feathers. I'd be happy to part with it to you. I credit this DVD with my ability to make feathers. Thank you Myrna!

Beth Durand

Elizabeth Originals Custom Quilting

www.eocquilting.com

beth@eocquilting.com

2006 APQS Millenium

Authorized APQS Dealer

Hi Shannon. I sent Beth a note to see if hers is a 2 DVD set or just one DVD. I will take you up on your offer, if hers is just a single. Can you hold onto it for an hour or so? I'm sure you will get lots of offers now that it is on the table!

Thanks so much.

Caroline

2009 Green Millennium with Quilt Path

Why do you ladies only have one of one of the set? Curious, was ther a problem with them that I need to know about?

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

I have one I could part with. I think it is well worn!!! she is a great teacher. She gets right to it and I love her nail polish!;)

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”