Batting at Hobby Lobby

For anyone wanting to try a different batting without buying a whole roll or case, Hobby Lobby has their packaged batting on sale this week for 1/2 off. They also have their 40% off coupon in the newspaper or at http://www.hobbylobby.com.

Our Hobby Lobby carries quite a few battings -- most of the Hobbs, including wool, the Mountain Mist Rose batts and plenty others.

Hi Judy

It's nice to see your smiling face here again! I have missed your input lately. Also wanted to add how much I enjoy reading your blog!

We don't have a Hobby Lobby around here that I am aware of, wish we did! I needed a king size batt yesterday and was forced to go to Joann Fabrics. The only one they had was a Soft and Crafty. Never heard iof it? Me either...hope if turns out soft and not CRAPPY!:o

Thanks Judy

You have been quiet lately. lol

Printed up the discount coupon. Our Hobby Lobby is still closed as a result of Rita but the Beaumont store is up and running and that's not too far.

I miss have one close by. Looking forward to getting it back. There is talk it may not reopen.

Archived